- The information disseminated through this website is the one in force at the time it is published and will be updated as quickly as possible.
- Formentera 2.0 guarantees the security and protection of personal data.
- If any citizen considers that this website or its content implies the infringement of any intellectual or industrial property right, he must notify Formentera 2.0 indicating his name, the ownership of rights (providing the proof or the corresponding accreditation) and the purpose of the right allegedly infringed.
- Formentera 2.0 assumes, in accordance with current legislation, the responsibility for the content that has been developed for this website. Regarding the contents provided by users and third parties, the liability exclusions provided for in articles 13 to 17 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce will apply. . In particular, with respect to the linked contents, the exclusion of liability of article 17 of this law shall apply.
- Formentera 2.0 will not respond to the misuse that users may make of the contents of this website. Neither will be responsible for the difficulties of access that may be in the portal or the malfunction that is attributable to causes beyond Formentera 2.0.